• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Findlay buy sell trade

74M35A2

Anybody have any M939 LWS related items? I'm looking for 2 rear mount vertical legs, roof hatch hole (from another vehicle to adopt to mine), along with anything for the turret itself such as seat/backrest, mounts, etc.... Will be there Saturday. Thanks.

ida34

I will be bringing:

a set of deuce/five ton doors with the glass
Drivers side M939 window
Scout car passenger's side fenders
Dodge WC Front end sheet metal (hood, fenders, almost complete front end)
WC Dodge seat with cushion frame
HMMWV 242 transfer case in shipping case NOS
Deuce gasser NOS carb, distributor, replacement cap, and NOS front end wiring harness
KDS HMMWV PCB NOS

Replica Resin Projectiles
37mm
75mm

3" casing
75mm Antiaircraft casing
105 Howitzer casing with replica projectile dated 1944

Misc uniforms and flight suits.

More will be added as I go through my stuff but these are the highlights.

We have an extensive ordinance collection and my son has awesome skills at replicating projectiles in resin. We will be doing more molds. At this time we have the 37mm and 75mm molds. 75mm HE and 57mm AP are most likely next but we can entertain requests. We are always looking to expand our collection so if you have ordinance items let us know. If we need it we may be able to make a deal.

LIST ADDITIONS

Shop van or shop trailer window assembly
Shop van or shop trailer blackout shade
Fuel heaters both air and one coolant
HMMWV 200 amp 12/24 alternator with regulator needs a little tlc
KDS HMMWV PCB
HMMWV seat belt kit parts. May be missing some bolts.
five ton front shocks.
M939 injection pump take off known good.

We will be at 526 and 527

Last edited:

Shirehorse

Okay kids, now searching for a T-138 transfer case for an M39 or M809 series 5 ton. Will trade Gimpyrobb and his vast knowledge of elicit favors, or if need be, money for one.

Another Ahab

We have an extensive ordinance collection and my son has awesome skills at replicating projectiles in resin. We will be doing more molds. At this time we have the 37mm and 75mm molds. 75mm HE and 57mm AP are most likely next but we can entertain requests. We are always looking to expand our collection so if you have ordinance items let us know. If we need it we may be able to make a deal.
That is a very interesting capability you all have there. Do you have a website about that?

ida34

Not yet. He is working on putting up a website cataloging our collection for other people to view them. He has been making replica Star Wars and other sci-fi items for a couple of years. We just started with the 37mm and the 75mm and he had done some Ebay stuff and made some sales. He has been to busy to post on the G or here as of yet. If the market is there I expect him to expand the offerings. I will try to get him to post some pics.

Chuck

That is a very interesting capability you all have there. Do you have a website about that?

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm Loaded with this:

HMMWV
1991 Avenger Humvee
Intake Filter gaskets
Mudflap Kit
Radio Rack Top and Bottoms
Syklone Precleaners
Trucklite LED SPotlights
LH Axle Shafts
4 Man SOftop Tan
4 Man Tan Cargo Top
4 Man Softop Hardware
COmbat Seatbelts
COmplete Whip Antennas Kits
Radio SPeakers & Misc
Battery Holdowns
Starter Terminal Kits
200 Amp Alternator Install Kits
Rhino SPare Tire Carrier Bent Pintle, No Brackets
4L80 Shifter
4L80 Control Box
Aluminum Turret K Bar
NOS MK64 Stowage Brackets
10K Variable Rate Rear Springs
Drivers High Back Seat Base

Misc
NOS FMTV SEat Bottoms
FMTV Service Kit
FMTV Block Heaters
A/C Gauge Quick COuplers
CUCV Hood Latches
Dana 60 U joints
SPicer 5-325x U jOints
Seat Belt Kits
Seat Shocks
Cummins 4BT Oil Pans
1 Drash Tent Distribution Box
Tow Bar Hoses
3" Sy-klone Pre-cleaners
NOS Drash DUct Bags-Nice BIGGG Bags W/ Zipper
Mirrors

M939
Passenger Seat Bottom
Air Dryers
Misc.

M915
2- Rebuilt Cat Shifters
2 NOS Power Steering Pumps
2- NOS Alternators Upgrade Version
Coolant Filter Kits

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck, I don't have very many items to peddle so if you need a place to display you can share my space. I'll be in my usual spot.

I will be bringing:

a set of deuce/five ton doors with the glass
Drivers side M939 window
Scout car passenger's side fenders
Dodge WC Front end sheet metal (hood, fenders, almost complete front end)
WC Dodge seat with cushion frame
HMMWV 242 transfer case in shipping case
Deuce gasser NOS carb, distributor, replacement cap, and NOS front end wiring harness
KDS HMMWV PCB NOS

Replica Resin Projectiles
37mm
75mm

3" casing
75mm Antiaircraft casing
105 Howitzer casing with replica projectile dated 1944

Misc uniforms and flight suits.

More will be added as I go through my stuff but these are the highlights.

ida34

I appreciate it. We are going to have a large area at 526 and 527 on the main road in the middle. I think we will have enough but I appreciate the offer.

Chuck, I don't have very many items to peddle so if you need a place to display you can share my space. I'll be in my usual spot.

Wire Fox

I think I'm making the right choice by choosing all day at Findlay on Friday over the Hamvention...Really want to do both, but the weekend is just too packed this year. Can anyone fill me in on how cash-based most of the sales here are? Not sure how PayPal/Credit-Ready most of the vendors here typically are...

tobyS

Take cash...but most will take a good check with ID, I think.

I'm far north from you but you could ride over from here on Friday if you want. It's about due east from here.

gottaluvit

Shoot, I think white would be sweet looking. Not so common.

Bringing:

New complete, in box, 5-ton/Deuce left camo doors (only three left). Window, crank, handle,hinges. $190/ea. Edit: one left

New complete in box green M939 mufflers. $95/ea.

NOS M101 tri-color camo covers, green inside $250/ea.

Baldwin oil (B7700 High Efficiency) and fuel (BF7632 High Efficiency) filter combos for FMTV/LMTV $15/set or $10/ea. if bought individually.

Cat 1R-1807 oil filters that also fit FMTV/LMTV. $20/ea.

HET fuel water seperators (white canister with gasket only, no clear base) These are too tall for LMTVs. $20/ea.

NOS 18" wiper blades with hole at center (MRAP) which can be cut down for M939 series (which is on my truck) and others $10/set

Haldex DQ6050 desiccant cartridge kits for PURest MRAP air dryers (upgrade so many of us have made for our M939s, thanks to suprman), with gasket, catridge, bolts, lube $75/ea.

NOS 101" x 21" rubber splash guards (same thickness as LMTV splash guards) rolled up. These can be used to make your own length or anything else your heart desires. $25/ea.

Napa Gold 9677 $15/ea. (Quoted $225 from Napa)

Napa Gold 9557 $10/ea.

Napa Gold 7740XE or unmarked brand 5HA614 dual 6" trans filter kit with gaskets and drain plug seal for 3000/4000 series Allison transmissions (not LMTV as they are 4").
Does fit HEMTT $45/kit

New no box Spicer u-joints for MRAP and others
nsn: 2520-01-218-6498 $100/ea.

New OD green flat west coast mirror heads $10/ea.

NOS M113A2 radiator grill winterization covers with three velcro vents to adjust temperature. These can be repurposed with some imagination. $20/ea.

New Flywheel flexplate for Cat 3176 to Allison HD B500 T400 4000RDS transmissions. $100

2 3/4" stainless steel exhaust rain cap/flappers. $15/ea.

New Spicer M939 series column steering (propeller) shaft w/ u-joints (no bolts). $100

Horton fan clutch S advantage service super kit. $250

New Fleetguard power steering hydraulic reservoir filter (Baldwin P528) assembly with dipstick. Cummins no. A029M252, Oshkosh no. 3829585, Fleetguard no. A029J816. These are black, shiny, and large. Probably hold about a gallon of fluid. $25/ea.

New hmmwv wheel kit priced like it is steel and not gold, unlike ebay sellers have them now. $75

Other miscellaneous items like one set of M939 brake shoes, mirror with brackets for M915/916 (pretty sure, may be for HET?; check with me if interested and I can dig up the nsn), hmmwv seat base, and more. I have more loaded and will try to list it all within a few days. Always at a great deal. I have no use to collect dust. Sorry but the Chevy front fender is no longer for sale. I think I hear my CUCV rusting from in the house.

Wanting:

M939 steering wheel

M939 fenders (both sides, cab and hood mounted halves)

M1082 or LMTV anti sway bar tapered bushings. I need all four.
I myself take cash, check, or paypal (to friends and family). No card swiper though. Gotta avoid that 3% to keep prices as low as possible.

desmodromic

Gents,

So how big is this show and what is the expected quantity of HMMWV parts? I have family in Ohio and can make this a quick visit, but curious if it justifies the drive.

I have a laundry list of "needs" and actual needs for my M966 rebuild and my GMV conversion.

Looking for TOW accessories, both diff assemblies, brake assemblies, A1 style steering wheel, laverne brush guard, 4L80e crossmember and dual ~8.6" antennas for the M966.

Jeep style roll bar, fender slats, rub rails and full length rear half doors for the GMV project.

2 man cargo bulkhead, solid green top and rear door blanks for a friend.

Tons of other "wants."

I assume Friday morning is the best time to hit up the swap meet?

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gents,

So how big is this show and what is the expected quantity of HMMWV parts? I have family in Ohio and can make this a quick visit, but curious if it justifies the drive.

I have a laundry list of "needs" and actual needs for my M966 rebuild and my GMV conversion.

Looking for TOW accessories, both diff assemblies, brake assemblies, A1 style steering wheel, laverne brush guard, 4L80e crossmember and dual ~8.6" antennas for the M966.

Jeep style roll bar, fender slats, rub rails and full length rear half doors for the GMV project.

2 man cargo bulkhead, solid green top and rear door blanks for a friend.

Tons of other "wants."

I assume Friday morning is the best time to hit up the swap meet?
Just go. I'll see you there! I'm driving up from NC if that tells you anything.

desmodromic

Just go. I'll see you there! I'm driving up from NC if that tells you anything.
Ha, ok. I'll head over for Friday.

The question is, do I take the company wagon with free gas, but limited cargo room (limits how much I can buy, which can be a good thing) or drive the truck and 22' trailer at 8mpg, but the sky is the limit as far a cargo.

Decisions, decisions.

74M35A2

Anybody coming to Findlay from or through Cincinnati? There is a BBQ there I want to purchase (ahead of time) and would appreciate brought up to the show. Save me 5 additional hours of driving. Will pay $50 if can be done damage free. Can pick it up ahead of time. Would offer to cook you a meal on it there, but it is natural gas.

gr is, but I think he runs a pretty full load heading to the show.

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody coming to Findlay from or through Cincinnati? There is a BBQ there I want to purchase (ahead of time) and would appreciate brought up to the show. Save me 5 additional hours of driving. Will pay $50 if can be done damage free. Can pick it up ahead of time. Would offer to cook you a meal on it there, but it is natural gas.

gr is, but I think he runs a pretty full load heading to the show.
PM sent

Wire Fox

Take cash...but most will take a good check with ID, I think.

I'm far north from you but you could ride over from here on Friday if you want. It's about due east from here.
I would, but I'm looking to maximize the day. I've taken the whole day off work to get out there in the early morning. Plus, there's a small chance I might change plans and hit the Hamvention, in addition to Findlay.

tobyS

For the deuce guys with 11.00 rears, here is front tires and rims.

(2) M35A3 wheels and 14.5 tires. They have new o-rings and big bore valve stems. Mounted for left and right position.

In very good condition. $850 for set.

Only coming Friday, but could leave for PU.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks