• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Findlay Military Show May 19-21

Al Harvey

Went to the Findlay show for the first time this year and it was great. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't been. Totally worth the drive.

85CUCVtom

This was my first time at the Findlay event and I had a great time!

Big thanks to Gimpy, Doug, the BEEFCO staff and management and anybody I met who's name I forgot. The refreshments hit the spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'll have to let Greg say if that was the one or not. He said he saw one missing the welder/generator and wanted to get a hold of the guy.

Hollypk

Thanks for the heaters Chris (Gimpyrobb)!!! And thankyou to Greg for using his wrecker to load them up for me!!!

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If it wasn't for the rain it would have been a great weekend but was still a GOOD weekend. I didn't see or visit much as every time I started to leave the Ag shelter the rain would blow back up! Still had a great time, and yes it is proven, I can fall asleep in the middle of a conversation!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Other than 700 miles south in the rain, I had a blast. Already have the event marked for 2018...........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks