• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 May 20 Atlantic, Iowa

Thanks for the promo! :D

I have a thread on it here http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?135007-BA-DA-BA-DA-BING-BANG-RALLY-Atlantic-IA and will be posting updates for this year's rally there.

In fact, I really would like to send out the first of my emails to the previous participants (and your organization), but I have a few items to clear from the "punch list" before I do that.

I have got the official Oh-Kee-Doh-Kee from the Police Chief for this year's Cruise Route. I am waiting on a response from the location for the Ice Cream Social. When I get that, I need to get the "Parade Permit" approved by the City Council. That should not be a problem, but it is one of those things I have to get done.

This year's "Thanks for being here" gift for the Owner / Operators is currently back ordered from my supplier, but they assure me they will be here on time.

I have received the "trophies" for the participants. (That is not quite what you think it might be. You will have to check with the previous year's participants about the trophies they have received in previous years). I do know that they displayed them on their vehicles the first year and I did see some of them displayed at their business locations, when I visited them later.

I am gathering door prizes for the participants. One thing that is really cool this year. I will probably post a photo of it, when I get time, in the other thread.

Anyway, thanks again for the plug and I hope I can see some of your folks down here.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks