• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 SoCal Summer Rally Aug, 4-6 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. camping

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Blendmaster for putting this on we really appreciate it. A great place to camp out, lot's of good food, but most importantly good people. If it weren't for the people that show up to these events it wouldn't be as fun.
Here are some pictures of a truck that was harassing us on the trail run. 20170805_144210.jpg
20170805_151657.jpg20170805_151227.jpg

Another Ahab

Great vid! Nice soundtrack, too.

I haven't scoped it all out yet, taking it in bites. Pretty country.

Are all those pine trees out there all the same kind, any idea what species that is?

armytruck63

I think Ahab will like this, maybe some of the others will as well.

Had so much trouble uploading this, not sure why it stuck to 360p even though the video is 1080, oh well.
It's like 3o+ minutes long, but the video is sped up 4x as fast, so that says we were out there for over 2 hours, NICE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEiHCvSx_yg
Excellent video NF! That sure is a cute little jeep bouncing along in front of you. :driver:

NovacaineFix

Are all those pine trees out there all the same kind, any idea what species that is?
I'm glad Armytruck63 knew, cause I have no idea, just pine trees to me.
Don't really have them anywhere near me at my elevation, about 400', these are up near 6-7,000'. I believe our campground is at 6200.

I know the video is long and there would be no way that I could see anyone watching it in real time.

Ahab, thanks, the music is all royalty free, I get it from a website called Machinimasound. It makes it easier, especially for YouTube or even Facebook, since you can buy a license for fairly cheap and not have to worry about any copyright claims against you and your video being pulled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks