• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2020 Haspin

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I registered my party of four last night at 9PM, received my confirmation 2 hrs later. Planing on being there from Wednesday thru Sunday. First time I’ll be there for the weekend in quite some time.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just tried the email method of registering and got a canned auto response. From reading the auto response I got the impression that they are open in June and that all the rest applied to May and earlier.

I just called and basically the recording says something similar. They are open right now, no camping until the 24th of May and then the open up camping as well.

Maybe but it looks normal for us.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, it is not back to normal.

YOU MUST STILL REGISTER WITH HASPIN.

Just got my number.

92ramaro

I finally ran out of things to mend that caused concern with playing in the mud.
We should be there Friday at noonish, leaving Sunday at some point.
What MVs are you folks bringing out?

Sevin7

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like I be making it this year. I am still forbidden from ‘non-essential’ travel. And I haven’t been able to convince my bosses this event is essential. Have a good time and take some pictures for me!

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For anyone coming from Cincy, it looks like SR52 is closed from I74 to Brookville again, as well as from Brookville towards Metamora. Also Duck Creek Rd is closed between SR1 and Laurel, as well as Laurel Rd is closed to “thru trucks at SR1. So looks like the best bet from I-74 is the Batesville exit, or up through Connersville.

Not a soul here yet, except for us and a whole bunch of Mowrons! They didn’t even ask for our reservations. Anyone need us to hold the shelter?

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well awesome seeing you all as always.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks