• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2020 TX MV Rally BUY/SELL/TRADE

richingalveston

I will be looking to get rid of some of my spares.
I have a cucv hood that has dents but is usable.
I have a set of rear drums with backing plates. new pads and new cylinders I rebuilt them just prior to changing to disc brakes.
I have a set of calipers for rear disc (no e-brake) they are barely used. I changed to calipers with e-brakes.
I may have a rear glass and also a rear glass for a suburban (1987)
I will check to see what else I have to get rid of I will post pics

I plan to make it to the rally this year. All I have to do is finish the roof rack.
Rich

TAMU86

I have sold some of the tires to a fellow member... I have updated inventory below.

Please speak up if ANYONE is serious for any of the items... I am recovering from surgery last week but can make arrangements if someone is serious to pickup.

(3 tires left...) - 395/85r20 michelin xml tires, 85%+, (no rim), $100 each

2 - 395/85r20 michelin xzl tires, 99%, (no rim), $150 each

2 - Medium tow bar with feet with one inch shackle hole and pins for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $249 each

4 - Medium tow bar without feet for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $150 each

Also have a 1988 M796 4-ton Bolster Trailer that is up for sale.

Am considering selling a M1061A1 trailer (5 ton flat bed) if there are any serious interests. Let me know…. Just renewed 5 year FMV registration on it.

Thanks