• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2021 SoCal Fall Rally

vvwilkins

Thank You TrueKnight for sharing how to mod the lunette ring to flip the orientation, my M1102 trailer can now be towed by the 5ton! Mod is to replicate the relief on the top onto the bottom for the emergency brake lever. Yet another good reason to join the SS Rally's - exchange of ideas and information. Pictures of the mod done today attached:M1102 Stock Lunette Ring.jpgM1102 Lunette Ring Modified.jpgM1102 Lunette Installed for 5ton.jpg

vvwilkins

Here's some pic's of THOR hooked up to "Little Geek" thanks again to True-Knight. Little Geek is my Overland trailer build project - should be much more comfortable than sleeping in the cab. The white PVC framework is a mock-up to confirm dimensions and configuration. The final implementation will be fabricated out of aluminum.
Flipped Lunette Connected to THOR.jpgTHOR and Little Geek.jpgLittle Geek Overland Trailer Mock-Up.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks