• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2022 TX MV Rally

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost packed and ready, but the wife grabbed the pickup so I'm using the SUV to tow my M101A2 camper (try not to point and laugh too loud when I drive up). Looks like it's 389 miles by my mapping program so I'm leaving sometime mid-morning. Also looks like perfect weather for the weekend. I'll have to bum a ride to the museum on Sat, since the SUV is no way military.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost packed and ready, but the wife grabbed the pickup so I'm using the SUV to tow my M101A2 camper (try not to point and laugh too loud when I drive up). Looks like it's 389 miles by my mapping program so I'm leaving sometime mid-morning. Also looks like perfect weather for the weekend. I'll have to bum a ride to the museum on Sat, since the SUV is no way military.
I have a spare seat.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cameras are fun, look at this Jack A$$, I am going 60 at this point, I think this dude cut it a little close trying to get between my truck and the traffic behind meNear miss.JPG, actually causes the car behind me to almost clip the one in the fast lane as he slams on the brakes and tries not to hit this fool, managed to make it home OK.
Edit, my view, he had been sitting there, looked like he was going to wait.
near miss front2.JPG
But NO
near miss front.JPG
I guess that is what I get for driving a CAMO truck!!

Last edited:

m715mike

I really enjoyed the rally this year (even though I was only able to attend half of it) and was reminded why I look forward to this event every year! It was great to see old friends and meet new ones! I hope everyone else makes it home safely and we all get together again soon!

Trailboss’ trailer picture was posted twice above. I meant to include this picture >>

2D66AF51-C244-40B0-9E55-A11245D1EFF3.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks