• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2023 SoCal Fall Rally

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got to get it cleaned first was a freebie a brewery went out of business so somebody was tossing the keg, my gain! Unfortunately haven't brewed any beer lately so I don't have any Homebrew to bring

True Knight

Got the rim refurbished and I'll be mounting the tire tomorrow. Bringing the usual camping gear, anything especially I should bring or shouldn't bring? Is this Bureau of land management land? We setting up a little range?
Yes on BLM land. It’s gonna be a warm weekend so just bring a pool big enough for everyone to cool off in 😆

We will have a range set up. So bring whatever targets you might want and some rocks to throw at them. 🎯

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. My company got bought out by a bigger company that closed the deal a couple weeks ago. They just told us they're closing our whole building and paused most of the projects. Oh but they have a place for everybody on the East Coast at their location in Pennsylvania, of course that's not going to work out for almost everybody, including me. I have a feeling layoffs will ensue shortly... Time to tighten the belt!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good turn out, careful, the next thing you know, MC armorers will show up, planes will be drooping booze bottles on parachutes, you'll be having truck tug o wars. It's all downhill from here!

BLK HMMWV

Good turn out, careful, the next thing you know, MC armorers will show up, planes will be drooping booze bottles on parachutes, you'll be having truck tug o wars. It's all downhill from here!
Flash back.
Can you believe that was about 14 years ago. I think it was Bad Karma that showed up. Looks like you handed it off to the right group of people

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good times!

is where BLM showed up and his padner unsnapped making me a bit......excited?

Like I said, all downhill from here!

Kinda miss that stuff!

BLK HMMWV

Good times!

is where BLM showed up and his padner unsnapped making me a bit......excited?

Like I said, all downhill from here!

Kinda miss that stuff!
Me too.
Miss all of the Recorder's recordings too.
I recognize the bolt action in the first video too.
Can't remember the guys name shooting it.
It was Jim's buddy. His son brought out those gloves with the lights in the fingertips and put on that trip close up light show.
remember that?

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I do. Did you see the skinny dude with no shirt walking around while hookin up the trucks? Was he part of the power rangers? No food or water, ended up drinking Joes dirty ice chest H2o?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks