• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2023 SoCal Summer Rally - August 11th- 13th

True Knight

The time has come for the 2023 SoCal Summer Rally! It will be held at the same spot as previous years, just northwest of Big Bear Lake.

Dates: Friday August 11th through Sunday August 13th.

Location: I have reserved/pre-paid for the Big Pine Flat Equestrian Group Campground, the Campground is open starting at 1400 hours on Friday.

The location has picnic tables, vault toilets, water, grills, campfire circles (campfire and BBQ grill use is currently allowed, but is dependent on the current fire danger.) Previous years have had some rain, so it’s very weather dependent.

Directions to Big Pine Flat Equestrian Group Campground:
Latitude & Longitude : 34.316313, -117.014351
Highway 330 to Running Springs, then head northeast on Highway 18 to Highway 38. Do not cross the Big Bear Lake Dam. Continue on Highway 38 to Fawnskin. Turn left onto Forest Road 3N14(also known as Rim of the World Dr and Coexy Rd/ Coxey truck trail.) and continue about 6 miles to Forest Road 3N16. Turn left and continue less than a mile, then turn right and continue to the campground.
google map link:

Please bring $15-20 to help cover the campground fees. Saturday night is potluck style dinner so bring your favorite dish to share! Can’t wait to see everyone and your coolest military toys! 🫡🇺🇸
IMG_8642.jpeg

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The time has come for the 2023 SoCal Summer Rally! It will be held at the same spot as previous years, just northwest of Big Bear Lake.

Location: I have reserved/pre-paid for the Big Pine Flat Equestrian Group Campground, the Campground is open starting at 1400 hours on Friday.

The location has picnic tables, vault toilets, water, grills, campfire circles (campfire and BBQ grill use is currently allowed, but is dependent on the current fire danger.) Previous years have had some rain, so it’s very weather dependent.

Highway 330 to Running Springs, then head northeast on Highway 18 to Highway 38. Do not cross the Big Bear Lake Dam. Continue on Highway 38 to Fawnskin. Turn left onto Forest Road 3N14(also known as Rim of the World Dr and Coexy Rd/ Coxey truck trail.) and continue about 6 miles to Forest Road 3N16. Turn left and continue less than a mile, then turn right and continue to the campground.
google map link:

Please bring $15-20 to help cover the campground fees. Saturday night is potluck style dinner so bring your favorite dish to share! Can’t wait to see everyone and your coolest military toys! 🫡🇺🇸
View attachment 900982
I might just be able to make it in Sergeant York this time!

Last edited:

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter

google map link:

View attachment 900982
Any of the members have kids that they intend to bring? Mine is 13 (almost always wears camo!) and I'm wondering if there will be someone to hang out with.

Valor

google map link:

View attachment 900982
I can't make it this time. I'd sure like to be there with all. Having problems with Groot and drive line. Hope you all have a great time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks