• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2024 Findlay MV Show

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying to get the M1078 ready to go only 1 hour away but i have not driven the truck that far. 11 items on my list to fix before i can say i am driving it but excited for the chance to drive it up there. I did not make it last year and went the year before without the truck but it was fun to walk around and buy stuff. I have new tan scepter Military fuel cans fuel can adapter for generators and heaters friction style i can bring for sale if anyone has and interest or Generators 2k, 3k, 5k, 10k I have the Light material handling crane in the back to offload. 10k is on a trailer. New ground rod kits. General Mechanics tool chest also available variaous levels of complete ness, HMMW new antennae mounts. battery trays, Lots of stuff in storage if you ask i might have it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks