• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

20in lock ring rim question

volts44

Hope I am putting this in the right place I have 20in lock ring wheels and wondering if I can mount any 20in tire on it or does it have to be a military tire

Last edited by a moderator:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure the tires are in good condition, no issues with the beads. Assemble the wheel correctly, take all precautions.

Last edited:

Special T

The 35" pickup tire won't work on a semi truck rim even with a tube and flap the locking stands a lot taller on the side wall and will create issues.

Explain what you are trying to do and we can probably help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 35" pickup tire won't work on a semi truck rim even with a tube and flap the locking stands a lot taller on the side wall and will create issues.

Explain what you are trying to do and we can probably help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
He wants to lower a trailer with smaller tires.
his other thread on it;
[h=1]One piece m103a3 wheels[/h]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is why we ask to cover a whole project in one continuous thread.

volts44

Sorry for the confusion just trying to lower the trailer a little 9in is fine a lower side wall would work thank you for all your help so far and anymore

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks