• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

211 water pump

left_flank

I just got a m211 an need to drive it home but the water pump is bad. I dont have time yo get the wrong one from napa. Does anyone have a pic and possibly a napa part#?

USMC 00-08

I don't see the water pump on Napa's site but it is CP36 at O'Reilly's. Looks like you will have to call in and special order it though. Maybe the guys at NAPA can use the O'Reilly's number to find the right one. Let us know what part number you come up with.

SturmTyger380

When I went for a water pump they wanted to look it up by vehicle even though I knew the number. It made them happy to find it when we looked for a late 1950's GMC pickup truck with the 302 engine in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks