• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

23rd ARIZONA MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW JANUARY 25-26, 2014

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter

The 23rd (formerly Papago) Arizona Military Vehicle Show, a salute to veterans of all wars, celebrated for two decades and held Saturday through Sunday, January 25-26, 2013 at Metrocenter Mall - I-17 and Dunlap, Southeast Park Lot (Across from Castles N Coasters) 9617 N Metro Pkwy Phoenix, AZ 85051.

Sponsored by the Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club. The main event will be an impressive line-up of troop carriers from World War II, Korea and Vietnam. Humvees from Desert Storm, conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan, along with Jeeps, and armored cars from 70 years of American machinery in combat will also be on display. These historic military vehicles will be judged for originality, military significance, and quality of restoration with awards presented Saturday afternoon.

Military surplus and a few vehicles for sale is an attraction at this show. An outdoor swap meet of armed service collectibles is scheduled for both days.

Admission $5 for adults, and kids with adults are free. Active duty military are free. Parking is free. Show runs from 0900 to 1600 hours (9AM-4PM) both days.

For more info call (480)497-9722 or email armytrucks@armytrucks.org

Attachments

Last edited:

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can a mod please alter the title to read the correct date?

Rifleman

Matt, i spoke with Rob with the AMVCC and since i only live a mile from Metro Center count me in. I will be bringing my M925 and with any luck i will have my new S280 Comm shelter mounted on it.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt, I'm going to be in Scottsdale next week for a little R&R with my dad. Do you have a shop? I'll come by for a visit. Might be back in town the weekend of the show too.
JC

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt, i spoke with Rob with the AMVCC and since i only live a mile from Metro Center count me in. I will be bringing my M925 and with any luck i will have my new S280 Comm shelter mounted on it.
Sounds good, we'll save a spot for you.

Matt, I'm going to be in Scottsdale next week for a little R&R with my dad. Do you have a shop? I'll come by for a visit. Might be back in town the weekend of the show too.
JC
I don't have a shop, though I'd be happy to entertain company if I'm not working. PM me if you want to come by.

Cool! Maybe I'll bring the deuce if it's done in time...

-WRM
Sounds good, you should come even if you can't bring the deuce!

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For my big truck tire needs, I go to Purcell Tire on McDowell and I-17.

2310 W McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85009

My contact there doesn't work there anymore, but you could call and ask if they could do it and what they'd charge.
2310 W McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ85009
2310 W McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ85009

KevinsM1009

Show Attenders,
Pics would be REALLY nice for those of us stuck up here in the cold wastes of NE...Arizona??? Sand??? Sun??? Warmth??? OH Yeah- That Happens AFTER Mud Season.....Thank You.

WRMorrison

If there's anyone locally that's going to bring a tractor with an empty trailer (and wants something ON the trailer), my bobbed deuce is game. I wanted to be able to bring it, but still haven't worked out the steering and brakes yet.

Short notice, I know...

-WRM

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If there's anyone locally that's going to bring a tractor with an empty trailer (and wants something ON the trailer), my bobbed deuce is game. I wanted to be able to bring it, but still haven't worked out the steering and brakes yet.

Short notice, I know...

-WRM
Sorry I do not think it will fit on my fuel trailer. LOL Sorry you can not bring it.
See you at the show.