• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 to 12 volt adopters

Jeffhairjr75

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but where or who is the best place for an adapter for civilian trailers with and without electric braking?

KN6KXR

I used a Victron 70A 12/24 off Amazon. Think it was about $150. I mounted it in the battery box of my M936, along with a fuse panel, to a piece of leftover hardwood decking I had around. Cables were just standard battery stuff. It's held up fine for my GPS, radios and the like. No complaints. Probably haven't driven it harder than 30A. Works fine for my needs and protects my batteries from imbalance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks