• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24th arizona military vehicle show january 24-25, 2015

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
24th Annual Arizona Military Vehicle Show
January 24th & 25th, 2015

What?

An outdoor display of military vehicles from all eras as well as a swap meet of military vehicle parts, armed service collectibles, and other military related items. The public is invited to display their own military vehicles and buy/sell at the swap meet.

Where?

Metrocenter Mall
9617 N Metro Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85051

I-17 & Peoria, across from Dillards, north of Castles N Coaster's parking lot

When?

January 24th and 25th, 2015
9 AM - 4 PM both days.

Who?

Sponsored by the Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club (AMVCC) - An MVPA club affiliate that was formed in 1982.
For more information call Alan (602) 791-5235 or Jeff (602) 451-2274 or email armytrucks@armytrucks.org
www.armytrucks.org

How much?

Admission $5 for adults, and kids with adults are free. Active duty military are free. Parking is free. Show is rain or shine!

04.jpg 02.jpg 01.jpg 05.jpg

03.jpg

Hope to see you there!

Attachments

Woodsplinter

This is a great show. I went last year just to look at the vehicles and ended up bringing back a truck load of parts. Lots of vendors with hard to find parts and a lot of different vehicles.

rob762x51

This is a good show! Thanks Matt for posting this. This is the largest display that the AMVCC coordinates and has become a fixture in Phoenix annual displays. For years this was at 52nd street and McDowell at first the AZ Military Museum then at the AZ National Guard gymnasium across the street. This is the second year they have setup at Metrocenter.

The email address armytrucks@armytrucks.org went away a few weeks ago.
Please send email inquires to armytrucksnewsletter@gmail.com instead.

The AMVCC will also be at the Small Arms Review (SAR) gun show this weekend at the Arizona State Fairgrounds in Phoenix, AZ. This is partnered with a primary Crossroads of the West gun show at the same time. Could be the largest gun show in the south west, I'm not sure. MV's will be out in front of the SAR exhibit hall just south of the outdoor grandstands. SAR is unique as it specializes in NFA registered weapons which are automatics, suppressed and destructive devices which tend to all be military in nature. If you want to display at SAR, join us Saturday morning. Display can be pre-set Thursday or Friday as well.

For further details on the January show or the SAR display, public is invited to check out the AMVCC at their monthly planning meeting: Thursday, 04DEC14 - 1900 hrs - American Legion Luke Greenway Post 1, 346 N. 7th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85007. 7th Ave just north of Van Buren/Grand Ave. - Social hour 1800.

http://www.armytrucks.org/mvshow.php
https://www.facebook.com/azmvcc

Woodsplinter

Done that also. The optics of that after the guy that was choking went into the bathroom then me following. If some 10 year old boy had walked in, he'd have been ruined for life, oh the optics of doing the Heimlich.
Not sure what that has to do with the thread, but anyway:

im vergangenen Jahr hatten sie eine 68 Tonnen-britischen Häuptling Kampfpanzer. Very cool!
(last year they had a 68 ton British chieftain main battle tank! Very cool!)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have towbars. Seats deuce starters nib x 2. And whatever else I can find. I will price it later but looking at moving this stuff quickly.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Sure looks that way. If I don't, I'm going to have a Navy Chief really PO'd at me and that would not be good. They have a way of making life entirely unbearable for such transgressions.

We will be there for Saturday only and it will be for a limited time. Hopefully we will get there around 1100 and will have to be gone by absolutely not later than 1600 but probably 1400ish. I have to turn and burn once I get home and have a day to rest and load in preparation for going out of town early Monday.

Oh, and I already talked to Jerry out there. He said he will be putting me right next to the entrance.

Got a few seats like the ones in this thread.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?103198-MRAP-Seats-in-a-deuce-or-5-ton&highlight=seat

these towbars
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...et-3-4-1-1-5-feet-(Not-your-grandpa-s-towbar)

what I have left of these
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?134065-Tiedown-hardware

and other stuff that is available and will fit. No delivery charge or shipping on this stuff.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks