• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v LED headlights

it's not really an order. I found a guy who has several sets and I have to buy all to get any. And these are used but in new condition. And he said I can test each one to make sure they work before buying. I saw the price of these new and almost crapped my pants. lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Being involved with the DOT 24/7 - they are money mongers and and bunch of criminals that no longer deal with things that are pertenent to safety -.
Criminals? What was the crime? Any convictions?

chevkeith

Has anyone seen replacements for the 5x7" halogen headlights? I am looking to update to a set of 24V LEDs but can't seem to locate any online but the 7" round style on Truck-Lite.

Truck is an 86 K30 - 24V

Thanks

BIG_RED

Don't have a CUCV, but I'm pretty sure the headlights are not 24v.
Correct, those should be 12volt headlights.

I haven't seen LED replacements, but I have seen HID replacements for those. Also seen a housing that took a halogen H4 bulbs, the housing was the same size as the old sealed beam. The idea is that you can get brighter H4 bulbs than sealed beams. I have higher end sealed beams on my M1009 and they are way better than the cheap ones I had before - might be worth a try.

jwaller

I just put a set of the 24V led's in the hmmwv, holy cow they are awesome. if you have a chance to find some get um. I'll never go back.

jollyroger

They get it on. There is a guy in our club that has them. Sweet!

For the price I'm still going with my Hella H-4 halogen conversion though.......Until the price comes down.

T

televisionman007

Okay, you guys who have installed LED headlights on your MV... How are they holding up
with some use? Any problems or negative feedback about them? Are they really worth it?
i installed a set about two weeks ago and paid 150 bucks for them. I simply love them and if i ever sell my 109 im keepin the headlights

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks