• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v or 12v bulbs?

mudman

Guys;
I need a little help here on bulbs!! Mines a little dim!! No really, I have a M101A2, has the lights with the 4 bulbs in it. top bulb is labeled ML-623, big one is MP7 1689, and the two bottom ones are ML-1257 or 51, kind of rough to tell. My question is are these 24 volt or 12 volt bulbs. When plugged in to the M1028 they are dim. They are all single contact with two element inside. does anybody here know anyone who might be selling bulbs or know what part numbers to get these changed if in fact they are 24 volts? I have looked in the TM's but not much information on bulbs there.
Thanks so much for any help on this matter.

Ken Uber
Carson City, NV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks