• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v starter NAPA #

kaloman

The 24 volt starter failed in my M1008. It had been purchased from NAPA. I turned it in to NAPA for replacement. They had to order the replacement. When it came it was a 12 v starter. I told them I need a 24 v like the one I turned in. Now they claim that the one I turned in was a 12 v but they already sent it off so they cannot check the number. When they look up the part for the M1008 (Chevy) it only gives a 12 v starter. Does anyone have a NAPA # or any # for the 24 v starter that they can referance?

kaloman

I have another M1008, very rusty with a bad tranny. I am cannabilizing this for parts. I will take out the starter and try and match a part number. I will let you know when I get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks