• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24vdc work lights

M1075

How bout some pics? I would think under bumper mount would be mean a high risk of knocking them off. Do you go off road any?

ajg6989

just drilled a hole in bumper long time ago. Actually I ran up onto a car once and it knocked them off before I climbed up on it and the car was steering me around.

baja_power

I have checked out aps-supply for lights. They supply heavy duty lights to the heavy construction and mining industry..

http://www.aps-supply.com/index.html

I wanted to get a few work lights for the back and maybe one mounted higher up aimed forward..

I like the ABL 1500 3" x 5" Model Twin Beam Work Light and requested a quote on it.. the responce was

Mr. Pence,

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit our website and for your
interest in our products. Here is the pricing information you requested.

1)ABL 1500 3" x 5" Model Twin Beam Work Light Part/Accessory:
ABL-1500-24FT70, 1500 Mdl Twin Beam Flood 24V 70W

$35.53 each, ex store San Diego.

We have one unit in stock and can ship immediately.

Please let me know if you require any further information and thank you for
the opportunity to quote.

Best regards,

Kevin Peavey
APS Lighting & Safety Products
phone: 858-270-4164
fax: 858-270-6814

Attachments

M35guy

Construction equipment lights are cool too. I'm thinkin about this for my deuce when I buy one too. can never have too many lights ya know.

Trango

eBay

Hi guys,

i have picked up two types of lights from eBay in the past few months:

1. LED backup lights.

2. Caterpillar work lights.

Both sets were each about $40 for the pair.

The LED's turned out to be a little anemic. I'd check eBay for deals on halogen worklights.

Another idea is to get some cheap 12v tractor lights, and just swap the bulbs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks