• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

25.00 handling charge?

rickf

What is with the new handling charge on all of the smaller stuff? Like they don't get enough from the buyers fee?!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Early start at making up for losing revenue when Iron Planet takes rolling stock sales over from them.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Iron Planet will take over rolling stock next year. It'll be interesting to see surplus lines being divided up.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or it could be simple economics.
Exactly. If enough balk at the new charges, and people stop bidding as much, then they might remove the fee. Vote with your money (or in this case, your bid). If you don't mind the $25 fee, keep bidding the auctions up. Your choice, your wallet, and it's pure capitalism at work. I don't like it either, but that just means I'm going to bid $25 less on everything I bid on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks