• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

250 comm. shelter

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember that somewhere a radio collector is looking high and low for that "junk". I have scoured the earth looking for bits and pieces for my RATT shelters.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, I spent the night at his place last week on my way home from SC. I was out on the deck at 0630, having some coffee and enjoying the sunrise over the lake, and this hot young brunette in short shorts and a tank top (only), walked up the steps, grabbed a cold beer, and went into his bedroom to "wake him up, properly". Guess having some OD parked in the yard doesn't hurt.

gunboy1656

Boy that brings back nightmares. That was my old job in the Army. Let's see the outside of the rig.

All your missing the radio sets for in the racks.

lavarok

How about some pics of that new club car, yours is the gas one right? We need some video of you zooming around your cranes in it!