• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2540-00-301-7267 Artic kit Anybody know where I can get one of these?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what do you consider a winterization kit? The heater assembly or the insulated cargo cover? I have access to the latter......

Ajax MD

eastern is out of stock, none available to order
Did you call or did you make that determination from their website?

I'm seeing this:

But surely someone has the hot water heater box and interior ducts for sale, somewhere. Post a "Wanted" ad in the classifieds and check the 5-ton Facebook page.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Arctic complete winterization kit consists of 3 parts sets: The personal heater section (which is posted above), the engine/battery components, and the cargo heater and cover. The total is 4+ large crates.

Winkster

FYI,
I spoke with one of their sales people about that. When Eastern says on their website "call for details" what that means is that they do not have it in stock, and are not sure when there will be more. They keep it up on their website as an active part number though in case they can restock sometime in the future.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also,
I am looking for the complete kit- the 4 crate type as you have said here. not just a partial kit.
You may have to get the parts of the kit as you find them. Some parts will be harder than others to obtain, and as soon as you have three of the four boxes, an entire kit will come available!

Ajax MD

Also,
I am looking for the complete kit- the 4 crate type as you have said here. not just a partial kit.
Did you see Wild_Willy's post above? He says he has the complete kit. I think he means that it's for sale.

A complete kit in the crates is pretty rare. People ususally piece it together as SCSG-G4 stated above.
If you don't buy Wild_Willy's kit, I believe Big Mike's Motorpool has the complete hood/grill blanket kit for sale. Then, all you're missing is the heater box and ductwork. Big Mike's might have some or all of that, as well.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pictures in post #8 appear to only be the personal heater portion of the kit. That is the easiest and smallest part of the kit to find. The crate for just the insulated cargo cover alone is at least 4x4x2 feet by itself.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an NOS fuel burning cab heater kit for an M35A2. I also have most of the NOS kit for the fuel burning heater for the cargo area (bed). If you are interested, PM me.

Winkster

Thanks to everyone who has posted. I am in contact with those who have said they may be of help on this request. I'll probably have to do what AjaxMD said and find the needed parts as they are made available. But I am still open to anyone who may be of help here in getting this kit complete! If I get everything I need I'll post that here so people know I have it handled.

Winky

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks