• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

25th ARIZONA MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW JANUARY 30-31, 2016

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there Saturday and will be bringing some friends to show them the wonders of giant army trucks. Is there a place to buy lunch on site or do we need to bring snacks?
There should be food vendors, as well as cookies for sale, apparently. :)

WRMorrison

I'll be there...just wish my truck was ready. SO CLOSE...

Anybody bringing a large, empty flat bed? :p

-WRM

Last edited:

Piper Cub

I had a great time there today! Lots of really nice trucks to looks at, I took some pictures but they're nowhere near as nice as yours are aleigh. Hopefully next time I'll get to meet more of you guys, maybe at the March event.

AZDeuce

Was bummed I couldn't make it, bought a 87 Suburban for a "CUCV" project, and the PS pump went out, had to replace that, and get my M1009 CUCV ready for it's new owner, been a busy weekend. But the pictures were great relief for not being able to make it....are there any other photos of that cool looking tan bobbed deuce, looked pretty interesting?

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was bummed I couldn't make it, bought a 87 Suburban for a "CUCV" project, and the PS pump went out, had to replace that, and get my M1009 CUCV ready for it's new owner, been a busy weekend. But the pictures were great relief for not being able to make it....are there any other photos of that cool looking tan bobbed deuce, looked pretty interesting?

Attachments

68t

I wood like to go to the show,but it is to far from me,ihope someone will post a lot of picturs from the show

ArizonaGasMonkey

Had a fun time at the show with my family. Also met some very guys and gals to hang with in the future. Thanks to those who supported my Daughter with Girl Scout Cookie Sales. She was not part of that group that showed up late by the white vendors tent she pulled around a lifted Radio Flyer Wagon with 75-lbs of cookies and sold almost everything she had. BTW she is only 8-years old. Thanks to all for support and your service to our country.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks