• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd Annual LA Rally Pictures

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i am glad that everyone had a blast.. kevin with his shelter made it one of the best ever.. now he has one year to top that shelter set up.. that might be very hard for him to do.. but i have a great amount of faith in him... cant wait to see what he dreams up... it keeps getting bigger and bigger.. last year we had more guys but this year more trucks.. i thank all those that made the effort to come and i am glad that everyone traveling far off called an reported that they made it home safe and sound. i thank all those that brought food and cooked it up.. the houston gang.. justin and george.. thoses were some of the best of friends to have.. tony and nancy from rockmart i think drove the futherest. frodo from up north.. trailboss.. that breakfast food was super nice.. goldneagle bringing in the slidell guys.. montana and don.. mike coming in with his family from sun area. mattg from new orleans.. justin from baton rouge. . kendelreo from effie. haftract in with his gang from new orleans carter from ponchatoula. john lambert from around the river area. John with his haftract project. shawn from slidell with his 151 jeep. little bob with his very nice daughter.. and yes she had fun!!!! many local coming and going just to see the big trucks.. we had a work project/schooling with the head master.. aka twright on how to start a 1009 and a tire changing class from frodo.. along with a brake bleed on the side... and a torch weld repair on a A3. ill post some of my pics to the list.. glad we could make your la stay one that i hope you remember for a long time:beer:

Count me in for next year. I'll be up and running by then. :beer:
Same here, count me and my brother (screen name: Insurgent) in for next year's rally.

Will soon have "Big Green" on the road legally, and I plan on taking it for some short shakedown cruises. Will probably be making trips to Ft. Polk and Camp Beauregard as well, but the trip to Ponchatoula will likely be its longest run.

Luckily, I am familiar with the area, used to work in Bogalusa and my boss was from Pumpkin Center.

LC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks