• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3/10/12 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

Spring's almost here - time to get out the MVs and start getting them ready for Aberdeen. It was great to reconnect last month and we really enjoyed meeting some new folks. Hope everyone can make it again. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, March 10, 2012 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If you think you are going to be able to join us, please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like I may make it this time! If nothing else goes wrong, the truck should be in attendance!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the one! I just got it back to roadworthy status. Let me know when you're around and we'll get something arranged. I'm sure I'll be out working on one of the trucks this weekend, if nothing else. Stop on by.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome Newbie!! There is room for all. I will do my best to make it. I have to work but will run out and then back to work. No MV, but u get me. We need to talk about Aberdeen. Do you guys wants shirts? I need to know whoi wants what and what we are willing to put out. Also who needs what parts. I will do my best to make it.

BILLDEUCE

sorry guys will not be making the trip tomorrow hope all have a great time I would be willing to purchase a shirt if available even though I dont have a spot at aberdeen please keep posted on the updates as to whats new again sorry cannt make but be safe and have fun all
:driver: Bill