• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3/12/2011 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

It's almost Spring - time to get the MVs out. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV owners, meet us at 10 am Saturday, March 12, 2011 at the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32). If you are interested, please let me know, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.
Thanks, Robert

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Count me in Robert. I look forward to these monthly gatherings. I was just wondering about this yesterday. I know at least 1 of my sons will most likely show up (shift work) and I will ask Forrest if he will be in town. It may be warm enough to hang outside. Anyone who wants to attend Aberdeen, and has not gotten with me about spots, do so ASAP. I opened up our block of 20 spots to all SS members. I may even hunt down the cranky old man who was next to Ian last year, and invite him for 3 more days of generator bliss...

Won't be able to make this one, just started a new job so I'm still getting settled in, hopefully I'll be back next month, Dan will more than likely be with me again as well, lol, he asked me earlier this month when we were going again

James

steelandcanvas

It's almost Spring - time to get the MVs out. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV owners, meet us at 10 am Saturday, March 12, 2011 at the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32). If you are interested, please let me know, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.
Thanks, Robert
Can you Guys have these get togethers a little closer to Colorado?;)

The Red Head Hottie and I will be there. Had a blast at every one so far.
Wondering if I can suggest another location for a future lunch gathering?
The Woodstock Inn would welcome us with open arms. It is primarily a friendly biker/redneck bar, but on any given warm weekend you will find horses tied to the hitching posts right next to kayaks from the river rats that run the Patapsaco.
There is always a herd of mountain bikers there along with hotrodders and 4x4 guys, ATV's and the occasional motocross rider will come blasting by.
Seems to me the only thing missing is a bunch of green iron in the parking lot!
The food is great, the beer is cold and they have pool tables. Plenty of room for MV's in the lot which is in plain view of the bar across the street. Let me know if there is interest and I will set it up with the owners. Not trying to hijack the breakfast thread, just thought it would be fun to spread the OD love around a little.(and bob evans doesn't sell beer).
Actionfigure out.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
The Red Head Hottie and I will be there. Had a blast at every one so far.
Wondering if I can suggest another location for a future lunch gathering?
The Woodstock Inn would welcome us with open arms. It is primarily a friendly biker/redneck bar, but on any given warm weekend you will find horses tied to the hitching posts right next to kayaks from the river rats that run the Patapsaco.
There is always a herd of mountain bikers there along with hotrodders and 4x4 guys, ATV's and the occasional motocross rider will come blasting by.
Seems to me the only thing missing is a bunch of green iron in the parking lot!
The food is great, the beer is cold and they have pool tables. Plenty of room for MV's in the lot which is in plain view of the bar across the street. Let me know if there is interest and I will set it up with the owners. Not trying to hijack the breakfast thread, just thought it would be fun to spread the OD love around a little.(and bob evans doesn't sell beer).
Actionfigure out.
I am open for that. A change is a good thing. Good seeing you and Greg today. This is a great hobby!!!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think I'm going to make this one. I have plans for that morning in the more southern area of the state. I look forward to the next one though!

That's a great idea Bob! I love the Woodstock. I don't think I've ever been there without the bike.

3rdmdqm

Looks like I may have to miss this one. Daughter's birthday. The big 18! Hope everyone has a good time and I'll have to catch you all next month.

midcounty

I'm going to make it to one of these some day. It's a bit of a hike, but now that I have a oh9 it won't be as intimidating as cruising over in a Deuce ;)

m816 someday

Just one week until the breakfast and it looks like it's going to be a nice day:jumpin:. If my count is correct, so far it looks like there will be about a dozen of us there. Hey steelandcanvas - we're looking forward to seeing you next Saturday -- it'll only take you 26 hours - 2-3 more if you're in the duece :D :wink: Thanks, Robert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks