• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3/4" to 1" towbar adapter bushing

KsM715

That's a good point about the adjusting pins being 3/4". That leads one to ask why the different size in feet at all on the trucks, after all if they just used 3/4" on all the trucks that would reduce the number of different part numbers in the inventory. but then this popped into my mind while typing this, my guess is it's the size of the lifting shackles that determine the size of the feet. ( I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a deuce when it's being lifted by 3/4" pins)

max1008

I had a structural engineer do some quick calcs at work. He based the rating of the 1" pins off of 48000 lbs (I gave him the wrong number). And he said if the 1" pin is rated at 48000 than the 3/4" is at 24800. I have his calcs, i cant decifer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks