• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 Deuces Home at Last

dozer1

Nuthin too fancy here folks. After a 90 day EUC wait my rides are home. I hauled the 2 on the otr truck and my nephew and his friend drove the other one. I followed him up I-35 going 55 which is kinda hard to do in the semi, but I didnt want to leave them on their own. They came from Camp Dodge and 180 road miles later they are here in S.E. Mn. They are nice trucks and they all need a little attention here and there, but I am quite satisfied.

Attachments

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like they ran out of the tan spray paint to cover the bumper markings, nice yellow! Take some brake parts cleaner and spray it and the yellow should come off without harming the numbers underneath, worked for my trucks from IA.

dozer1

Looks like they ran out of the tan spray paint to cover the bumper markings, nice yellow! Take some brake parts cleaner and spray it and the yellow should come off without harming the numbers underneath, worked for my trucks from IA.
Awesome Idea. i will give it a try. The yellow wasnt there in the gl auction pics as you can see in my avatar.

Oilleaker1

Well you now have something to keep you out of the bars----Ha, you'll have to endulge at home. They will ask---What are you going to do with them???? I usually just say anything I want. Or you could say I need the others to pull out the one that is stuck. I'd love to compare them and see which traits are better in one than the other. Then if you drive further trucks, you will know if it is a good one! John

dozer1

Thanks for the comments everyone. It will take me a little time to get to know them so I havent got any names yet. One is a whistler, I would guess the name "whistler" has been taken a time or 2

coolnick73

Was the friend who helped with you cousin named Curt and had a bum knee?

Nice looking recovery. I am glad everything went well.

Oh, and if this is like the Price is Right, I will guess 13' 1.25"

dozer1

Was the friend who helped with you cousin named Curt and had a bum knee?

Nice looking recovery. I am glad everything went well.

Oh, and if this is like the Price is Right, I will guess 13' 1.25"
Yep thats him. And measurement is noted. I had heard that curt has a buddy that has a deuce. Kinda looks like its a small world.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks