• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3-gauge panel

DieselBob

In my 85 civvy blazer I used the auto meter Pro Comp gauges and mounted them in the IP where the factory gauges where. I had 2 water temp gauges, one in each head. A volt gauge and oil pressure gauge. Looked ok but I think I would use these now. 2cents

Attachments

Timber

Go find a civy truck with the premium gauge cluster and replace the dummies with that. I had them in my civy C20 and they were great, even comes with a clock.
Even if the circuit board on the back of the cluster accepted them, or if you swapped in a new cluster, you would lose the Gen 1 and Gen 2 lights that way. Not worth it.

Goose2448

I will have to pull my Owners Manuel out, but maybe the Diesel Dash with the gauge cluster on it, might work. I know that one is a bit different. Thats just what I would do, keep it looking "stock." I like these, just not the white face with the rest of the Black faced gauges

Timber

You could remove the "factory" alt gauge from the dash bezel to eliminate duplicity and put a tiny tach in that spot with one of these pods on the dash. That'd be a very cheap set-up to keep good tabs on the vitals. I agree it'd look much better with black-face gauges.