• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 lever light switch question

Steamynachos

I turned on My lights for the first time this evening and noticed that my brake lights work when the switches were in stop light but when I placed the lever into service drive the head lights came on but there was no rear tail lights but the brake lights still worked. The same happened when it was in service park the front ambers came on but there was no rear taillights??? The lights seem to be hooked up properly could this be a problem with the Switch?? every thing works properly when in the BO positions just not in service drive or park.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The parking lights in front (#491) are not connected to the service tail lights (#21), they are separate from the 3-lever switch. Could be a problem with the switch...
Study the -20 TM and learn what's supposed to be on for each switch position.

Steamynachos

I checked the bulbs they are ok. So does that mean the rear park lights only come on when placed into service drive? and only the front come on in park? the dash10 shows the front and rear coming on in park but it could also mean that front park come on but the brake lights work it's hard to tell from the cartoon picture.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rear and front are on in the park /service drive. Service drive with park off gives you headlights and taillights. Check grounds too. Turn/stop are seperate bulbs from the tail lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks