• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 needs: MI, OH and KY to North New Jersey

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
HAHA! Kip said Roger's front tires would leave the ground when he hit any bump. He was towing a trailer with 8 pallets on it, towed by a 3/4T chebby.

drdstny

Banned
Wow, and HOLY COW!

I mentioned to oilcan that he is welcome to keep 8 of those wheels for his part of this schlemazzle. Unfortunately, I can't spare much off the dump truck :)

Well...the BUCKET is available, I guess, but I need all the hydraulics and such.

Anyway, I am pleased as punch with how far and how fast you guys came together to help a complete newbie. Warms the heart, as they say (I have no heart, so I wouldn't know).:p

gimpyrobb

I figured you'd see this post, so I didn't bother calling. I was running on too little sleep and needed some rest. Might have to talk about a tow bar later. ;-)

Alredneck

Banned
If any of this transport isnt done in a week, week and a half and you still need it moved then I will be available. And can move whatever, wherever.:roll: Im a lil busy moving tractors at the moment then have a few lil odds n ends and a M819 for someone hmmmmm............ :p ( I always wanted either a M819 or a M246 may have to keep this one hehe! ) Gimpy you got a present in the mail. ( im always late these days sshhh! ):cry: So hit me up if ya need something moved and these ohio boys cant handle it!:twisted:

drdstny

Banned
Well, I honestly am NOT trying to make any enemies here, I don't mean to undercut anyone but I simply do not have the room to warehouse 36 wheels I'll never touch. If I can get $50 a wheel the entire enterprise is paid for and the 12 I'm keeping will end up being free (to me), so let's say $50 a wheel.

Keep in mind that oilcan and gimpyrobb are the only people who have actually put their hands on them, so all I can tell you is that they are brand new but probably DO NOT include O-rings or valve stems. Maybe not even halve-nuts.

If you're interested in a set of 4, give $200 to gimpyrobb, since oilcan is getting some rims as payment for his part of the journey.

That cool with you, gimpyrobb?

Also, keep in mind my 817 is in Detroit and my Cummins is in KY, so those wheels are centrally located FOR THE TIME BEING. Freight to the left coast will be cheaper than if they come all the way to the Colonies first.

grounded

Banned
Capt. you get that thing home for me, and as soon as i get it going and roadworthy you can use it if need be. AS long as it returns back home in better shape then it left. rofl

HEY me and you might need to have a talk about your east coast run coming up Capt. I might have heck of a load/ deal to make it worth your while. Ill talk to you more about it soon as i get home. TOld ya i keep you busy ;) now wheres my 819

gimpyrobb

To put your mind at ease Carl, it looked as if all the rims have the correct Orings and half nuts. Valve stems did not come with them though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks