• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

300 miles in my new deuce.

snakeater

Finally bought a m-35, been wanting one for years. Found a dealer in tullahoma tn, that had purchased a few m-35's, 5 tons, and 5 ton dumps. we drove over thursday and took a look at them and I selected the m-35 bearing the winch. Prices were extremely good, has three more to sell for around 2500. Did the the 300 miles straight after a little fuel and a little lunch. Uneventful trip, she ran smooth at 55 the whole way. no heater in this one and the guy says, the engine gives off enough heat to keep you warm..... He would have been right if the air coming in from the doors wasn't blowing through the gaps................Snakeater

snakeater

Dark when I got home and pulled her in the shop. Pics to follow as I start the bob-job on monday. Tires are in route and i think I may have a set of wheels nailed down. All I lack is a heater and to get rid of all the extra parts.......you guys in tennessee need anything???????????

wsucougarx

LOL, I recovered a '86 M35A2C on Tuesday but I dare not post the story b/c I didn't take any pics:oops: Could it be the novelty of recovering MV is rubbing off? Or was it I was just so excited I forgot...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks