• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#32 M1008 Project time again at Zouts

zout

Ok....screw painting it
...pink camo wrapping ordered for it....heck its only $3800.00 Swiss. I put it on your Credit Card. Who said Zout did not have a sence of humor.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a different "hitch" assembly.....wonder what was drilled into tailgate. Looking nice Commander.
Note also the slave port in the rear. You powers the winch from the slave port!!!

The holes might be related to the original troop seats or another top that was rigged at one time?

I am putting a 101 trailer side assembly on the truck so the holes are a mute point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good Swiss, exactly what this old girl needed was a good hair do. I am happy with what you are doing for her.
So you are silently hiding and lurking in the background!

I take it with the old girl comment you like the pink camo :)

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to see new folks jumping in here.
Agreed..............nice to see others that appreciate "an art form"

Even if it is Pink Camo Wrap.....................(is there really something like that?)

Hey, Swiss
Thanks for the updates on the hitch............purdy kewl...............I did something similar with my M1009. It has a 2" hitch front and rear with winch power receptacles present. Move winch from front to rear, plug and play. I REALLY like the idea of one over the other and the trailer thingie! GOOD call.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I made a surprise visit to Commander Warps compound bearing gifts this evening.

Took a good look at the truck and was amazed at what good condition it is in! This paint job will make her stand tall.:beer:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made a surprise visit to Commander Warps compound bearing gifts this evening.

Took a good look at the truck and was amazed at what good condition it is in! This paint job will make her stand tall.:beer:
I hope you left a fifth of crown in the bed if the truck. That is what the wise men normally bring on miraculous events

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope you left a fifth of crown in the bed if the truck. That is what the wise men normally bring on miraculous events

I thought that was "Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh." Easy could be mistaken for Crown, especially if the bottle has been consumed past the half way mark.

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is warp speed commander! I love how that green flattens out

Wow is that toooo awesomeeee

zout

Zout found that present Papabear left...cozy Saturday afternoon after getting the interior all masked off.
Busy cooking neighbor bbq ribs for a funeral for his brother who passed away who was Retired Air Force. Not mhch done today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks