• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#32 M1008 Project time again at Zouts

zout

Well....even with congestive heart failure and high stage 4 kidney failure and nasty meds....I get a lot of chit done that would kill a lesser man working around me.

Besides I am the only one that works on customers vehicles..no-one else unless they just stop over to share liquid refreshment with me which is always a great time.

Some folks take forever getting a project done and some never complete them....as the thread indicates...this is my 32nd project since 2009....missing ones or deleted ones on SS were custom cars.

Will get back on the project this weekend....been away from my dog for a week and we're going to play today.

Don't blink...we'll be back.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Don't forget we are going to "That" auction tomorrow.:jumpin:

MB has given me the green light for funds expenditures so we may end up with a "few" new projects to hopefully make some money on.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget we are going to "That" auction tomorrow.:jumpin:

MB has given me the green light for funds expenditures so we may end up with a "few" new projects to hopefully make some money on.

Wait a minute what happened to downsizing????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zout

Rule #1.....ZOUT HATES WORKING WITH WOOD.
Amendment.....Zout dislikes painted wood.
The upcoming additional projects are those that are not allowed to be posted on SS.....just like a few of my other finished projects.

See a lot getting done this weekend on this project after a day at the Dr offices tomorrow into the weekend (minus sat hanging with my buddy).

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Rule #1.....ZOUT HATES WORKING WITH WOOD.
Amendment.....Zout dislikes painted wood.
The upcoming additional projects are those that are not allowed to be posted on SS.....just like a few of my other finished projects.

See a lot getting done this weekend on this project after a day at the Dr offices tomorrow into the weekend (minus sat hanging with my buddy).
Actually they are...just needs to be in the right forum. I'll start a thread if we win any "projects'" Saturday.:popcorn:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did I miss this whole thread?!!

Subscribed (finally).
Welcome- Ahab

As usual great company gathered around the fire doing our standard activity

Stories upon stories
Tall tales and truth
Ribs and jabs
Hidden innuendos

And as a bonus we get progress pictures!!

I love these threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...The Commander took a well deserved day off today after returning from the cold barren Artic area to the North so I was just adding some "filler blabber" until he returns to "Project 32".

The Commander (or I) will start a "Project 33" thread (which may well be more than one vehicle) if and when we score Saturday.:popcorn:

For now, let's return to the regular program...Project 32.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Commander gets more done on his "day off" than I do working 24/7........each episode is a treasure, AND very few commercials. (Well, Crown endorsements as well as other mind clearing chemical concoctions)

Hope ya enjoyed your time up North!! Glad ya took some time for the canine!! Dogs are awesome!!

zout

HEY - just noticed - sure are a lot of couch potato slackers finally catching up to the "real" world events - laughing my butt off.

I may never get back onto the project - too much fun reading all the posts here taking up all my spare time.
Get a sippy pop and a snack - more happening this weekend to the project - still in-thawing from my cold arse trip in Mich. Might wanna grab some popcorn with heavy butter as well.