• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

32' trailer empty midwest to ca about 1/1/09

DKELONE

I will be heading south out of peoria, il about 1/1/09 down int 55 to memphis, west to texarkana, south to houston and then west on int 10 to los angeles. Have about 32' of deck space and 14,000 pounds of space available. Please email dkelone@aol.com or call 309-696-7080 for info. A chicago pickup is also a possibility. Thanks, david

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
David, welcome to the site. I got my first tow bar from you(the one on my wrecker avitar actually). Good to see you here.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, I got my first towbar from you too! LOL. Welcome David, the mule fanciers will be happy to see you.

DKELONE

Truck and trailer are still basically empty. Only one pallet--1100# to LA, partial load IL to Memphis, Departure delayed until approx Jan 8, 2009. still lots of room. Any takers call 309-696-7080 or email dkelone@aol.com thanks, david

DKELONE

Trailer is 32' aluminum with useful load of 10,000#. Tow truck has 10' flatbed for the balance. As remember deuce weighs in at around 12,500 or so.

DKELONE

Pretty well loaded out of Peoria, IL down to Memphis--room for a couple of pallets. Lots of room available westbound to Texarkana, south to Houston. At Houston I pick up 4 pallets but stilll have room for quite a bit of stuff westbound to CA. Any takers call 309-696-7080 or email dkelone@aol.com Thanks, David

TaylorTradingCo

CA trip

What about the return trip? I am buying some parts off of a M35 in CA. He pulled the axles off of it, so it should be under 10K# now. I would love to get the whole thing brought back east if I could afford it.

Derek Taylor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks