• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

33/10.50/15 tires on a M1009

rotor head racing

Hey what's up guys
Does anyone have 33/10.15/15 On a 1009 with out a lift.
I just ordered some There on the way will post pictures when I get them on the truck.
This is what the truck looks like now.

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I have one on 33x10.50 and one on 33x12.50, neither lifted. No problems with rubbing at all with the 10.50's. When the 12.50's wear out, they will be replaced with 10.50's, they look stock, but a tad manlier.

There are several threads on this, with lots of pictures.

Cheers

AECS

Does anyone know which spedometer gear needs to be swappe din to dial it back into calibration? Non of the calculators I can find will take into account the speed adapter (I think it is 1.09X) that we have in the 1009.

Nathanater

I have 305/75/16 (33/12.5/16) on a stock m1008 that only rub when hitting a bump and turning at the same time!
They don't rub all the time but flexed, it's really bad. I have tread missing from rubbing the fenders and the fenders are pretty messed up now too. It's worse on the drivers side than the passenger side. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396391570.387419.jpg

M1009 NEWBEE 2013

I have 32's on my 009, I had them mock up a 33 on my spare rim and when it was on, I would have had to trim 1/4" of the rear part of the front fenders. But Im sure each truck is a little different and it may work on some trucks without a lift. my left fender was better than my right. There was no issue at the rear though. I opted for 32's and have plenty of room. see my album if you want to see a pic.

Alabama Mike

I have has 33x10.50 on my 1009 for quite some time, no problems on the street but it has rubbed a time of two while it was flexing on the trail!

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, tried to upload a photo but just gives me the link!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks