• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

33x10.5 R15 tires on stock CUCV

paramilusmc

Bran new 33 inch tires on a stock 1984 M1009. Just in case anyone wants to see how they look or question if they will fit. No rubbing even at extreme turns or off roading. Mounted on stock rims no lift.

Attachments

Last edited:

paramilusmc

Outside of salt lake city Utah off the I15. Did a trip from Southern CA to Salt lake and back this weekend. Burned about $230.00 in fuel one way. Getting ready for a cross country trip here next week.

Midnight Rider

I guess some trucks are different. My 32x11.50x15 BFG All Terrains rub now and then.
Bran new 33 inch tires on a stock 1984 M1009. Just in case anyone wants to see how they look or question if they will fit. No rubbing even at extreme turns or off roading. Mounted on stock rims no lift.
I ran 33x12,5x15 on stock rims without a lift with no problems on my M1009.
Just because the size is the same, doesn't mean the tires are actually the same. 1 brand can and will differ from another.

What brand/style were you all running.

detroitmuscle1986

i deff prefer the 255's over the 235's. This was our first time buying the 255 km2's for our 1028 and they are an amazing tire.. i totally recomend them for people looking for new tires.