• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

350 swap.

lonewolf90

I just got my hands on a 350 small block and I want to put it in my m1008. Is it a drop in type of thing or is there any thing I need to change thanks for any info. What are running 6.2 worth once I get the new engine in I'm selling it. Runs fine

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread from the similar threads at the bottom of the page should answer your questions . Maybe a mod can merge them.
[h=1]350 swap?[/h]
And just a heads up you need to list the motor in the classifieds to sell on the site and to do that you need to upgrade to a premium membership .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks