• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

37x12.50x16.5 Best Place to Buy? any board sponsors

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pm Patracy, I think he sells them or knows some one who does.
He does not, and he does not.

Once again today, someone posts with helpful intentions, yet is completely incorrect(and even about the same topic).

In an effort to maintain a great(and correct site), it would help a lot if people would post what they know and refrain from posting what they think.

This is not personal Cnut, just the facts.

asg13

Doghead, do you have any leads? Thought I would support a forum member if possible.
Thanks cvnut I appreciate it.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not, or I would have posted.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a member who has some listed in the Classified section. New ones and another ad with some used 80 to 90 % ones. I'll see if I can find the ads.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking to get some too. Where are you in WV? I'm still trying to decide what I want to do.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How was your buying experience from them?

Are you aware the owner of that site is banned from here for crappy deals/business?

Your the second person yesterday, to post a link to that business.

In an effort to keep this site truly helpful, it would be best if members post from experience, rather than out of kindness,

Last edited:

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL, small world. My wife was born and raised in Logan. Good luck to you on your project

Iceman3005

How was your buying experience from them?

Are you aware the owner of that site is banned from here for crappy deals/business?

Your the second person yesterday, to post a link to that business.

In an effort to keep this site truly helpful, it would be best if members post from experience, rather than out of kindness,

I didn't know he was banned, I had a friend buy a set of hummer tires from him about a year and a half ago. He didn't seem to have any problems, and last I knew he was a vender on here.

xenocath

searching.............
I used the mentioned site to buy tires for my truck, I had zero issues, fast service and have been running those same tires for the past three years. I do not remember ever seeing any posts about that vendor or his practices guess I just got lucky

evldoer

There is also FeltzAauto And Tire in Marshfield WI. Excellent selection of 16.5 tires and wheels. He also sells the HDPE bead lock inserts (40$ each). I was there in April and had a good experience. I will be back there again. He sells alot on a popular auction site we all know well, or you can call 715-305-9993. And yes they do ship

asg13

There is also FeltzAauto And Tire in Marshfield WI. Excellent selection of 16.5 tires and wheels. He also sells the HDPE bead lock inserts (40$ each). I was there in April and had a good experience. I will be back there again. He sells alot on a popular auction site we all know well, or you can call 715-305-9993. And yes they do ship
Thanks. What tires did you go with..I have read the bajas perform well in all around conditions

evldoer

I bought the BFG Baja ta in the 10 ply. They were brand new with the nipples still on, they were cheaper because they said they had light weather checking, but I couldn't find a problem with them. Got 4 of them for 500 bucks. Also got some 24 bolt wheels for 40$ each. They Dont make much road noise at all.I ran them down some very muddy trails through a lot of standing water 2 feet deep and was very impressed.

Attachments