• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395/85R20 MICHELIN XZL on A3 Wheels

hfd239

Excuse us if this thread has been previously discussed. We are in the process of replacing the tires on our A3 and we can get a great deal on 6 XZL's with runflatts. I have a few questions. Will these work on the A3 wheels? I know the A2 you had to flip the hub but our truck has super singles, so can we keep the rears the way they are? Lastly turning issues, going from a 42 to a 46 is there and clearance issues? Any help would be great. Thanks

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They can be mounted on the A3 wheels, although the bead is not correct. (You'll get both side of the story when it comes to that.) Your hubs should already be flipped. Clearance will be tight between the tandems. On the A2's the J pipe rubs. Not sure on the A3.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's a pic of an A3 we have on 395's. Now that I look at it a little more, you shouldn't have any exhaust clearance issues.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks