• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395's from hooks on my m52

tuff-truck-guy

i dunno weather to paint the breather and tubes or just the tubes n straps or what will look the best so i diddent do any of it lol till i can get a mental picture in my head as to what it will look like when its all finished...???? lol like it will ever be finished lol... any imput from yall might help, i sanded and painted the bumper"donated from a school buss" the grill the top and mirror brackets. sometimes fire departments go a bit awol

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good! May I suggest that in addition to the air cleaner and tubes, that you paint the step and rear fender (anything below the door sills) in black.

I think that will give you the look you are seeking.

Rick

tuff-truck-guy

i apreciate the sugestions.. i am actually planning on that just ran out of paint lol. i am probably going to paint the fenders black as well after i get the exaust moved and the drivers side fender fixed or replaced. i was also thinking about a black stripe down the hood but am not shure if thated be 2 much???

tuff-truck-guy

well mits about time to start the wiring nightmare that comes w a ex fire dept truck..... prolly be easyier to just start from scratch than to try to figure out wtf they did to it:cookoo::doh: