• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395's from hooks on my m52

tuff-truck-guy

i dunno weather to paint the breather and tubes or just the tubes n straps or what will look the best so i diddent do any of it lol till i can get a mental picture in my head as to what it will look like when its all finished...???? lol like it will ever be finished lol... any imput from yall might help, i sanded and painted the bumper"donated from a school buss" the grill the top and mirror brackets. sometimes fire departments go a bit awol

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good! May I suggest that in addition to the air cleaner and tubes, that you paint the step and rear fender (anything below the door sills) in black.

I think that will give you the look you are seeking.

Rick

tuff-truck-guy

i apreciate the sugestions.. i am actually planning on that just ran out of paint lol. i am probably going to paint the fenders black as well after i get the exaust moved and the drivers side fender fixed or replaced. i was also thinking about a black stripe down the hood but am not shure if thated be 2 much???

tuff-truck-guy

well mits about time to start the wiring nightmare that comes w a ex fire dept truck..... prolly be easyier to just start from scratch than to try to figure out wtf they did to it:cookoo::doh:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks