• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3DAngus

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh if 3D thought he was going to get away with it he was wrong.

At the GA Rally last year I was looking for something and ended up going home without one. (Couldn't find one I liked.)

I got home last night to find the part on my porch in a box from him. He even put new straps on it for me.

3DAngus gets a big thank you from me. (I don't care what Gimpy says about him.) ;-)

Thank you my friend.

:3dAngus:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to have to agree with you on this. Dell has always went out of his way to improve others. He's offered stuff that he didn't have any for sale just to help others and has always been gracious. Thanks Dell for being at the pinnacle of membership here on Steel Soldiers.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got a strap-on from Dell?

Wow, I'm glad I only got a kiss!

Dell is a darn nice fella(and his lovely wife). They fit in with the group well.

Good friends indeed.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Dell is awesome. He presented me with a very generous gift at the 2013 rally which I am very thankful for.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't want to be a part of all this, and make his head swell any bigger than it is, but I gotta say, Dell also went out of his way to help me one day. Picked me up at my motel (had my big truck parked there), took me to pick up a 105 trailer and brought it back to the motel for me.

After all that, I would think he could have bought me dinner too....

3dAngus

All my life, I never owed so much to so many. You guys are the ones who make it what it is. Thanks for the Brotherhood.

And Eric, that was the Zerries talking!
:oops:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The bad thing is, when I read the original post the first thing that popped into my head was what DH posted. I feel cheap an unclean, only been a Mod for a week and already starting to think like DH!

glassk

He gave me his wife's Phone Number, By mistake of Course , Now She Does make some Mighty Fine Cookies I can Say that ,...:3dAngus:

3dAngus

The bad thing is, when I read the original post the first thing that popped into my head was what DH posted. I feel cheap an unclean, only been a Mod for a week and already starting to think like DH!
Better watch out for that Mules. DH does rub off on you. Usually takes a while, but he does.
Congratulations on becoming a Mod. You'll make a good and fair one.

Yeah, that Joyce can bake. She loves working in the kitchen, but you gotta watch out, she will drop a gallon of milk on your apple pie. Just ask Doghead! Clumsy gal for sure. But a darn good one.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That pie was still good I don't care if you ran over it with an MV.

The pecan was excellent.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
3 months later, and the pie is still making me smile!

3dAngus

Oh crud. Am I slow...
The thing delivered to Steve in the original post reference was a jerry can holder he wanted. It had the hold down strap attached to it. Geeeezzzzeeeee...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks