• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3rd Annual Vietnam Display/ Public Reenactment 13-14 Aug Bedford, PA

cllctrtom

Looking for Military Vehicles, (Vietnam preferred but all will be accepted) and Vietnam era displays or reenactors for our "Vietnam", In the Bush and on the Homefront educational experience held at "Old Bedford Village" in Bedford, PA August 13th - 14th 2011. Set-up starts Friday the 12th at 0900 and ends Sunday the 13th at 1700.

Also if you're a Vendor of Militaria, we could use you! 6/8ft tables are $10.00 each and you're inside! What a deal.

Please contact me, (Tom Gray) at 814-944-5311 for info or if you can show up.

Help us make this growing event even bigger!

Our webpage:

http://www.garyowens.webs.com

Directions:

http://www.oldbedfordvillage.com

Attachments

SteveKuhn

Just learned about this. Unfortunately, my truck won't be ready for the trip this weekend to support you but I wish your group all the best for a great turnout and weather. I've also visited the group's site and left some info there.

Steve (Altoona, Class of '69, still some family there)

<-- This just have to do 'til she's more presentable.

Last edited:

Srjeeper

Maybe next year...

Wish this was posted sooner.....give more lead time on the next one and maybe it can work out...:driver:

good luck and and post lots of pictures...:grd:

Come on over to Gilbert Sept.23rd. & 24th. and set up..\
2011 Gilbert Info

Hope to see ya's there..[thumbzup]

cllctrtom

Just learned about this. Unfortunately, my truck won't be ready for the trip this weekend to support you but I wish your group all the best for a great turnout and weather. I've also visited the group's site and left some info there.

Steve (Altoona, Class of '69, still some family there)

<-- This just have to do 'til she's more presentable.
Steve, Thanks for the kind words and support. Let me know if you do get up this way so you can come see the motor pool/ armory. Between us all in this area, we are larger than the RI National Guard! Take care.

Tom G.
AAHS Class of '80

cllctrtom

Wish this was posted sooner.....give more lead time on the next one and maybe it can work out...:driver:

good luck and and post lots of pictures...:grd:

Come on over to Gilbert Sept.23rd. & 24th. and set up..\
2011 Gilbert Info

Hope to see ya's there..[thumbzup]
Bill, We plan on having this every year about this time, (God and the Government willing). I would have gotten this on a little sooner but my "Uncle" had other plans for me!

I will take some pics and put them on here to tease everyone. Hope the weather holds out.

I may be able to attend Gilbert. I so miss living in the Allentown, (Emmaus) area.

TG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks