• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4/14/12 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

Hello Spring!!! Aberdeen is just a month away. Is your MV ready for the trip? Have you made your list of "need to gets" or "like to haves"? It was so nice to meet some more new folks and see others we haven't seen in a while. Hope everyone can make it again. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, April 14, 2012 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If you think you are going to be able to join us, please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

Stonepicker1

Wish I could make it this weekend, But I have Military duty that weekend... I'll be there next weekend to see my kid in Rockville for a few days and drop some items off to other members.

tstone

Robert, I'm planing on being there; last 2 times I got called into work. Work does have it's benefits; it helps me support my OD addiction.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will be there. Maybe a little later than 10 but close to it. I have to get an MRI on my spine at 0800. I am falling apart. I am not going to be able to get the shirts done because of health and work issues. If someone wants to handle this feel free. I have a vendor ready to print them. send me a pm. Also the Thur nite dinner may be scaled back but I have to talk with Frank. I am going to need spine surgery and it is not good. I tried. Hope I can put it off until May 17...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm probably out - I have to work tomorrow and although it's in the southern PA area near the breakfast, I doubt I will be done in time to see you all. Maybe next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks