• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 day event Memorail weekend in Daytona

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am posting this info. for a 4 day event 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th at the Daytona auto mall. They are looking for deuce and half's and jeeps to set on display for 4 days. Daytona auto mall will donate $5,000.00 to the wounded warriors foundation. They do know this is a short notice and they want to build this up each year. Contact Allison Turner at 407-314-6936

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These people are looking for some trucks. I talked to Cathy today and told he it was very difficult to do a 4 day event. Drive the truck up there with someone to fallow to come home then drive back up there to get the truck to drive home. She will help, she will give me a car to drive home and back to get my truck. I am in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks