• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 humvee wheels/tires on ebay for $270

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford381stroker

If anyone is close to Springfield, MO I will sell you some for cheap. I have 3 sets of 12 bolts left. With 1/4 tread I am selling them for $150 for 4. One set of 6 have 17/32 and 18/32 which is new/95% tread - take $500 for the lot.

papercu

I am selling them for $150 for 4. One set of 6 have 17/32 and 18/32 which is new/95% tread - take $500 for the lot.
They'll never sell, not when G/L sell them for around 200.00 a set for worn-out ones. Maybe if you require a EUC or tell them they have 5 days for pickup and you will be gone 5 of those days, they'll sell better. Wayne

Last edited:

Elwenil

I'd love to have them but the shipping costs more than what it's worth to me and I have more pressing priorities at the moment. Nothing like being in debt with no job, lol.

K45

I have a set of 4x 12 bolt wheels new in the box and 6 tires with 4x having 90%+ tread thats sitting good luck to anyone that can make a sale at this point

ford381stroker

I have sold all but 3 sets out of 80 total. All have sold between 500-150 per set of 4 depending on tread depth and wheel condition. The market it hurting right now but people still buy the wheels to modify and put on their rigs.

hobie237

That guy has been listing them on eBay for some time now, makes sense, since Hooks/Texarkana is always selling off those wheels/tires. $270 for the wheels and tires, plus $250 for shipping, plus spacers, plus... and I'm glad I just went with tires that fit on the stock 16s.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try in the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.