• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 JULY 2017 Summerfest Centralia, WA

Amer-team

Hello Team, 4 JULY Summerfest. We do an historical display with vehicles and artifacts in Borst Park, on the west side of I-5 at Exit 82. Time: 0800 to 1230 display. We usually meet there for a free community breakfast, display from 0900 to 1230, head to my house for lunch, and parade starts at 1600. Then everyone is free to head home or stick around and talk. We have probably been doing this about 15 years or more. We have been averaging in the 12 - 15 vehicle range the last 3 years. All era vehicles are welcome for this event. We do parade line up by age of vehicle. Please note this is a family event with many small children both at the park and along the parade route. Thank you for your interest in this event. P

Attachments

Amer-team

If you have a special family dish for things like this, please bring it. Will have the usual hamburgers and dogs and water and a few other things. My 923 is down right now. Having a time getting the inner axle oil seal out. Everything else is cleaned up and ready to go back in, but need to order the bearings. Some fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks