• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 man cargo cover kit

beehumvee

Hi all,

I am looking for a 4 man cargo cover kit. I would like to have a used one not too bad. First question is if I have to drill some holes on a ariginal two man humvee. I hate drilling new holes.

The first problem is to have it shipped to europe. I have been looking for epay, and I have found some used covers, but no way to find the bows and hardware to install it. Any other place to find such a spares?

Thank you

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It does not require new holes except there are 2 small braces to the bottom of the c-pillar if I remember correctly that needed new holes.
Breton industries sells new. maybe they would ship as they are a military supplier and should be able to handle the logistics?

Hummermark

Hi the original post and mine are about the cargo cover kit ! (Mine was just for the installation kit as stated no hoops or top)
So I do not know if the posting of the 4 man soft top kit info is aimed at us?
At $6200 it is the most expensive 4 man kits I have come across.

Awol

I'm glad mine already was a 4 man. Who would've thought the cost of a new setup was about the same as a decent set of hard doors

beehumvee

Yeap! Thats it. What i am looking for is the for man CARGO cover kit. Well indeed, what seems to be the most hard to find is the bows plus hardware to install it. Any source for a used ones?

Thank you

AtlantaSBR

Yeap! Thats it. What i am looking for is the for man CARGO cover kit. Well indeed, what seems to be the most hard to find is the bows plus hardware to install it. Any source for a used ones?

Thank you
Breton sells the entire kit I believe but they aren't taking orders right now due to covid and being way behind on other orders. My 4-man crew kit took a bit over 3 months to ship out after being backordered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks